Sunday, November 18, 2012

so the first graders don't even know their own entertainers and sports players. What kind of middle schoolers are you? You should at least know some of them. And the weird part is they do. They are like, selectively blind to their own popular culture.

One of the third year girls was petting my sweater in class today. I agree, it's very soft and nice.

The knob to change the air settings in my car is still broke. As a result I can't get it on defrost. This is bad as winter is coming. I'll have to take it back in. Which is annoying as I have to drive an hour to do so. But it can't be till next week as I'm going out of town.

I'm reading some books I haven't read in a long while. It's fun. Some of the only books I've ever really liked written in the first person.

And now the sky is getting really dark. Cloudy-mess I hope, it's much too early to be getting this dark.

- KT ケイティ

No comments: