Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So I'm not good at keeping resolutions right from the get go. But here is me trying.
Today although I've had too classes I've mostlyt been studying (ie giving myself a headache with giant blocks of text) and doing a little writing. No I'm not doing NaNoWriMo. Good for all the people who are, but it's really not my thing. For me I need motivation but not pressure to meet a deadline to write. I need to feel free to have it come in spurts and sputters. Which it does. Frequently. And then I'll have a day where I wrote a couple pages in an hour.
Anyway best for me to keep to my own schedule when writing. Besides what I'm writing now isn't novel material, just fun!
The JLPT is coming if they ever send me my test ID. So I'm studying, it's showing a few promising results but I'm still struggling with the first section where we have to use the right kanji or reading, or pick a synonym. Reading is actually much improved I think. I did 19 out of 21 in the sample questions in my booklet this morning. And I'm not really worried about listening.
It's snowing outside on and off. It's the first snow of the season. I guess I'm in a good mood. Or rather I'm rather, neutral today. It's not so much as I'm in a good mood or a bad one. Today I'm just, living. Which is nice in its own way.
Tonight is nabe and kotatsu time, which will almost certainly make me happy. And I get to sleep in a little tomorrow, which will also make me happy.
I wonder how my former students are doing, and if any of them will apply for the AJET scholarship. I think one girl here definitely will.
- KT ケイティ

No comments: